Real Estate Equities is a real estate firm that provides real estate services. The firm offers property management and real estate investment services. Real Estate Equities focuses on apartments, single-family homes, townhomes, multi-family housing, affordable housing, and senior housing. The company focuses on offering affordable accommodation for any household size to make sure that its people find the right home for their current or future requirements.
Real Estate Equities was founded in 1974, and its headquarter is based in St Paul, Minnesota, United States. The firm provides highly competitive pay packages, healthcare benefits, paid vacations, and other perks to its employees.
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for a new role with a company that recognizes your outstanding contributions? Would you prefer to work in a company and environment that serves the community in a meaningful and positive way? Do you have a “been there—done that” attitude to problem solving and multi-tasking?
If you answered “yes,” then we have an excellent opportunity for you! At Real Estate Equities Development, LLC, we thrive when our people thrive. Due to our growth, we are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership. The ideal person will be an administrative “Swiss Army Knife”—someone with a tool for each task or challenge, and who views challenges as opportunities for improvement.
In addition to a pro-active problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail, we seek someone with a great attitude and positive outlook. The right candidate will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to various levels of management. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we will rely on this person for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
Objectives of this Role
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CFO, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
- Maintain and refine internal processes that give support to the highest-level executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks.
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CFO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, board and/or vendor management, and other company logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking,transportation, and meal coordination.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as creating, editing and managing correspondence, spreadsheets, presentation sand other documents.
- Research, collect, and analyze data to be presented in reports, presentations and other documents.
- Maintain filing system and database of other historical records, such as legal, insurance and technology-related documents.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with others.
- Organize team communications and plan events,both internally and offsite.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 years of experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,Powerpoint, etc.) and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a good challenge.
- Creates customer confidence and protects the company by maintaining a professional image, adhering to the company’s core values, and maintaining confidentiality.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter containing your salary requirements.
Real Estate Equities Development, LLC, an Eagan, Minnesota based company, is a full-service development company with roots dating back to the early 1970s. A recognized industry leader, we specialize in the development and management of independent living senior cooperatives for active adults. We have developed over 40 projects comprising 2,200 homes with a value of $500,000,000 in urban, suburban, and medium-sized mid-western and western communities. Our services include site acquisition and entitlement, project and construction management,financial analysis and capital structuring, in-house sales and marketing, and property and asset management.
Real Estate Equities Development, LLC, an Eagan, Minnesota based company, is a full service development company with roots dating back to the early 70s. We specialize in the development and management of independent living senior cooperatives. Over the past decade we have developed over 40 projects comprising 2,000 units with a value of $350,000,000 in urban, suburban, and medium-sized mid-western communities. Our services include site acquisition and entitlement, project and construction management, financial analysis and capital structuring, in-house sales and marketing, and property and asset management.