Vineyard Cincinnati is a non-denominational church with an approximate weekly attendance of 5,500 adults at our main location in Tri-County. We also have a site in Eastgate and a Spanish-speaking site called La Viña. Over the years we have been noted for acts of kindness, including giving away groceries and holding free car washes as part of our ministry.
One way we serve Greater Cincinnati is through the Healing Center, a safe place on our campus providing "help for the whole person" through forty different services. Every month we serve thousands of people struggling with spiritual, emotional and physical needs (more info at healingcentercincinnati.com).
Vineyard Cincinnati Church is passionate about loving the people of Cincinnati into a relationship with Jesus, by doing small things with great love. Vineyard Cincinnati Church values generosity, serving, growth, acceptance, being together, and worship. God has given the Vineyard a mission in Cincinnati for the expansion of His Kingdom and the people of the church are excited and eager to fulfill this mission.
This job assists the Senior Pastor with various tasks and functions. This includes scheduling, report coordinating, and communicating with all ministry areas as well as with outside contacts.
The ideal candidate for this job is a career executive assistant educated and experienced to stay out in front of the top level executives they support. This person is organized and efficient with outstanding emotional intelligence and communication skills. This candidate also has the ability to adapt and excel with multiple high-level priorities.
- Performs administrative tasks including responding appropriately to email and telephone inquiries.
- Proactively manages the calendar/activities, information and files of the Senior Pastor.
- Provides administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports and correspondence, receiving/hosting visitors, managing church files; and proactively works to ensure Senior Pastor projects and time sensitive tasks meet deadlines.
- Professionally represents the office of the Senior Pastor in all matters (both written and verbal).
- Manages and completes research projects with adequate detail and formatting, as assigned.
- Researches and coordinates various activities and details associated with meetings, retreats and business trips.
- Manages billings, budgets and expenses for the Senior Pastor in an efficient manner by managing departmental expenditures, preparing monthly expense reports. Helps create and manage budget lines overseen by the Senior Pastor.
- Ensures timely, accurate and fluid communication between the Senior Pastor/Executive Pastor, Senior Pastor/Trustee Board, and Senior Pastor/Church Staff.