Middle East Broadcasting Networks is a news organization in North Africa and the Middle East that delivers its content in the Arabic Language. The organization comprises two major television networks - Alhurra-Iraq and Alhurra; Maghreb Voices.com, Sawa radio, Irfaasawtak.com among other social media platforms. Middle East Broadcasting Networks enjoy an audience of over 27.5 million people in a week across the regions. The organization’s mission is to further opinions, ideas, and available perspectives in media across the Middle East and North Africa. The Company’s vision is to provide accurate, objective, and relevant information and news to accurately American policies, Americans, and America. Middle East Broadcasting Networks promotes values of freedom and democracy. When working with the organization, the compensation is always good, and importantly the organization offers a work-life balance. The organization's Employee benefits include vacation policy, retirement benefit, and insurance benefits.The job opportunities are Broadcast Technician, Broadcast Engineer, IT Specialist – TV Broadcasting and many more.
The Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN)isseeking a Facilities Coordinator to join our Administrationteam at our Headquarters officein Springfield, VA. MBNisa non-profit grantee of the federal government that directly communicates with the people of the Middle East and North Africa through television, radio, and digital media.MBN's missionisto provide objective, accurate, and relevant news and information to the people of the Middle East about the region, the world, and the United Statesin support of U.S. public diplomacy.
The Facilities Coordinatorwill assist the Director of Facilities and act as liaison with Property Management and Engineering for all related repairs and maintenance issues as needed.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Facilities Coordinator include, but are not limitedto:
- Assist in maintaining the daily operation of the property.
- Assist with internal-relocations projects.
- Assist in maintaining all furniture requests, office furniture storage inventory, aswell as the maintenance
- Coordinate with vendors, contractors for facilities operation projects andequipment service.
- Assist with conference room set ups.
- Responsible for key management inventory and duplicating key request
- Responsible for shipping and receiving (FedEx/DHL and Freight)
- Ordering Office Supplies
- Deliver all inbound mail
- Responsible for shipping and receiving
- Maintain all copiers, printer and fax machines
- Schedule offsite media pickups and deliveries
- Supervise janitorial services and temporary agency staff
- Overtime and weekend work will be required at times
Candidates are required to have:
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in facilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and the ability to work in a service-based department
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to problem-solve effectively
- Outstanding organization, time management and resource management skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and remains flexible to our changing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization.
MBN is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years