In the role of Facilities Maintenance Technician, we are responsible for inspecting the construction projects. Our primary goal is to assess the issues in the buildings and grounds. We implement safety measures while performing quality assurance inspections. We also perform general maintenance tasks when required. In the role of Facilities Maintenance Technician, we are accountable for identifying the plumbing leaks, clogs, drainage issues in the underground. We work with cross-functional departments of the company to identify the perfect solutions for overcoming these basic issues. We also implement new construction terminologies to modify the existing facilities of the company.
- working collaboratively with the team members
- performing electrical repairs
- identifying the areas of improvement
- eliminating the complicated issues
- performing other duties as assigned