Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Job Description Summary
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for providing the assigned facility maintenance by leading a dedicated maintenance team and assigned subcontractors. The positions primary responsibility is the planning/scheduling of maintenance tasks and managing the teams quality program. The Supervisor must be detail oriented, work with a sense of urgency, and communicate effectively. This position will work closely with CW management and client contacts to ensure all work assignments and projects are completed in a timely manner in line with the set quality standards. This position requires experience working with mechanical systems, electrical systems, plumbing life safety and fire protection systems.
Job DescriptionPrincipal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks. Maintains stock and inventory control.
- Plans and schedules maintenance task to ensure compliance with set service level agreements
- Manages the maintenance quality program
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors
- Reviews and prioritizes service calls and provides follow-up on outstanding site issues as needed
- Works with the Facility Manager in planning and controlling annual and capital budgets
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, coordinating additional support as needed. Notifies management of all impactful events in a timely manner.
- Prepares and maintains maintenance logs and records as required using the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Manages the maintenance SOP library and trains members on compliance
- Promotes a safe work environment by promoting a safety-first culture
Experience & Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience and/or trade school training in building operations, engineering, or equipment and systems maintenance
- Must have working experience maintaining mechanical systems, electrical systems, plumbing, life safety and fire protection systems
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures
- Universal CFC certification and trade specific licenses desired
- Experience using a personal computer and/or smart device for work order management, email, and safety training
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs/ladders and ability to lift/carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to read building system blueprints and schematics
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information to small groups
- Possession of a valid state drivers license
- Availability to respond to after-hours emergencies
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.