JM&A Group is a privately-held automotive company known for its specialties, including Vehicle Protection, Prepaid Maintenance, F&I Training, Dealer Training, Virtual Training, GAP Claims, F&I Consulting, In-Store Dealer Support, and Finance & Insurance. The mission of the company is to increase the bottom-line profits of dealers. Headquartered in Deerfield Beach, FL, the automotive company was founded in 1978. JM&A Group believes in the values of engagement, innovation, teamwork, accountability, diversity, accessibility, and integrity. The automotive company employs more than 1000 employees and invites more individuals to join the company. JM&A Group is a place where one can find a friendly working environment with employee benefits such as free gym membership, free lunch or snacks, commuter checks & assistance, life, health, medical & disability insurance, and retirement benefits.
JM&A Group is one of the largest independent providers of finance and insurance (F&I) products in the automotive industry. For nearly 40 years, the company has helped automobile dealers achieve unsurpassed levels of performance. JM&A Group provides more than 3,800 dealerships with a variety of products and services, such as new and used vehicle protection plans, pre-paid maintenance plans and GAP protection programs. Among JM&A Group's competitive advantages is its robust training and consulting services for F&I professionals, and the company is actively evolving to meet consumer preferences to remain a market leader and a partner of choice.
F&I Specialists are responsible for traveling to assigned JM&A accounts to train the dealership personnel on JM&A products and processes and to provide all of the tools necessary to sell JM&A products.
- Are you ready to take your F&I experience to the next level?
- Are you looking for an F&I career opportunity with an industry leader and FORTUNE® Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For that promotes leadership growth and potential?
- Do you love to travel and would be open to residing in different areas of the United States?
- Are you motivated to help others achieve their goals?
If your answers are YES, this is the right opportunity for you to consider!
The F&I Specialists perform a wide variety of duties to establish and maintain mutually beneficial, professional relationships with current JM&A dealer customers. The responsibilities of the F&I Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Supporting field management on JM&A dealership assignments
- Providing one-on-one training with an F&I Manager that is new to the dealership on the JM&A sales process
- Achieve performance objectives set forth by JM&A while managing time to complete all reporting requirements (e.g., daily reports)
- Train and review product knowledge with dealership employees
- Build relationships and earn respect within all departments and at all levels within the dealership
- Must be able to communicate in an effective manner with dealership personnel in order to properly execute directives as given
- Work independently and manage work schedule while on assignment
- Minimum of 2 years as a full-time primary F&I Manager
- Sales Management, GSM or GM experience a plus
- Must possess excellent communication skills, to include written, verbal and presentation, with the ability to effectively interact with people at all levels.
- Bilingual a plus
- Must be willing and able to travel 100%
- Must be willing to relocate anywhere in the country upon promotion
*** We are unable to consider any applicants who are currently employed by our JM&A, SET, or Manufacturer dealer partner stores ***