In the role of Field Engineer, our primary responsibility is to perform technical functions in the industries. We participate in the maintenance and management of engineering projects. We perform research on project sides to identify any issues over there. We also inspect the equipment and other tools that are used in the fieldwork. Working as Field Engineers, we are accountable for diagnosing the problems in the machinery. We troubleshoot the entire external and internal parts of the machines to make them error-free and boost their functionality. We also supervise and train the newly hired team members about their work.
- working collaboratively with the team members
- preparing research studies
- troubleshooting the issues in machines
- ensuring that our assigned tasks are being delivered within the given timeline
- meeting customers expectations