The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading our field initiatives in North Central with a focus on the Enterprise and Commercial segments. In this role, the Field Marketing Manager will develop and implement the marketing strategy, plan and budget for their territory, deploying the right mix of marketing programs to reach, educate, nurture and convert our target audiences driving high quality leads and opportunities.
- Develop and implement the marketing plan for North Central executing locally to achieve marketing KPIs and support sales & growth objectives.
- Make data-driven decisions on the best tactics to drive growth and impact
- Execute marketing activities, with a strong focus on communication and lead generation, leveraging the channel & alliances in the go-to-market strategy.
- Build and execute plans to support all territory marketing focusing on both prospects, current Veeam customers and to/through channel partners and alliances.
- Build and nurture relationships with the regional sales team to over-communicate and gain alignment on marketing plans while ensuring proper lead follow up to achieve targets.
- Manage the end-to-end lead process, constantly looking at ways to improve the intake and conversion of the lead funnel.
- Align with and secure buy-in from multiple stakeholders, including sales, alliances, channel and marketing colleagues.
- Report on campaign success and business contribution.
- Manage the territory's marketing budget.