JM Family Enterprises is a privately held company with $16 billion in revenue and more than 4,200 associates. It was founded by Jim Moran in 1968 and has a strong culture and core values. JM Family is in the business of helping others succeed and is investing in the companies, associates, and communities. The family of the company includes Southeast Toyota Distributors, JM&A, World Omni Financial Corp, and JM Lexus. JM Family has earned various awards for its culture, products, and services and served 23 years with Fortune's 100 Best Companies. JM Family is driven by exceptional Customer service as the employees of the company are reserve 24/7 in solving clients' problems.
is the leading provider of wholesale asset finance and floorplan auditing solutions for the automotive finance industry in the US and Canada. North America s leading banks and finance companies rely on DataScan s best-in-class technology and services to facilitate wholesale lending and manage portfolio risk.DataScan
is part of JM Family Enterprises, a $15 billion diversified automotive company, ranked No. 20 on Forbes list of America s Largest Private Companies. For 20 consecutive years, JM Family has been named to FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For, and for the third consecutive year it has been among FORTUNE s Best Places to Work for Millennials. JM Family s businesses include Southeast Toyota, JM&A, and Southeast Toyota Finance. DataScan is a division of Southeast Toyota Finance.
DataScan s Audit Intelligence (Ai)
business unit is seeking a self-directed, motivated candidate to join its national field team as a Field Risk Specialist (FRS). This position is responsible for conducting floorplan audits at wholesale and retail dealer locations throughout the assigned territory. Fundamental duties include; physically verifying floorplanned inventory, inspecting dealership records, recording the disposition of missing inventory using Ai s industry-leading mobile audit application and consulting with dealer personnel regarding audit results. Future functions may include other field service and risk management activities.
- Verify in stock inventory by inspecting the VIN/serial number for each floorplanned inventory unit.
- Meet with authorized dealership personnel to identify the disposition of missing inventory units.
- Review and verify the authenticity of dealer records and other documentation associated with sold, missing and damaged inventory units.
- Verify the status of MSOs and titles.
- Record status information for each inventory unit in the Ai mobile audit application.
- Record information about dealer visit.
- Review audit results with dealer personnel.
- Communicate with client representatives about audit results, dealer conditions, and risk potential.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Candidates must be located in the Ridgewood, New York area
- Ability to work independently with a strong work ethic
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities
- Basic computer literacy required
- Occasional travel outside of local territory may be required from time-to-time
- Lifting and moving boxes may be required from time-to-time
- Valid driver s license with the ability to travel overnight (25% to 50%, depending on territory)
- High School diploma or GED required, college preferred
- Two years or more of applicable experience in: floorplan auditing, banking/financial services, automotive, customer service, field services or related industry.
At DataScan, our associates are our number one asset. We offer competitive compensation with annual bonus potential, paid time-off, company vehicle, expense reimbursement, excellent health care and industry-leading retirement benefits. Compensation and benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus potential based on satisfactory performance
- Company vehicle
- Expense reimbursement
- Flexible health insurance options, including vision and dental coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan, including company contributions
- Profit sharing plan
- Pension plan
- Wellness incentives