Acpi® is an America cabinetry manufacturer that has its offices and manufacturing facilities across the country. Acpi® has 14 cabinetry brands that represent an extensive range of framed, frameless, and inset cabinetry products. Acpi® was established in October 2012 and its main office positioned at the Colony, Texas. Acpi is stationed across 11 manufacturing operations across Pennsylvania, Indiana, Texas, Minnesota, Colorado, Oregon, and California. These products are marketed and sold via single and multi-family home builders, distributors, home centres, and traditional dealer. With a professional manufacturing team, acpi® consistently reviews and improves its manufacturing processes to produce and deliver cabinets at a regulated price. Acpi also provides certain benefits for its employees such as Competitive base pay, 401(k), Health and Life Insurances, Company Paid Basic Life, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Excellent product discounts. Acpi offers various opportunities to those who possess technical skills and wish to be a part of its company.
ACProducts, Inc. (ACPI), is looking for a Multi-Family Cabinetry Field Supervisor to add to our growing team of professionals. ACProducts, Inc. (acpi) is a national kitchen and bath cabinetry company with numerous brands serving stock and semi-custom, framed and frameless cabinetry markets.
**This is the same position posted in Kansas City. You only need to apply to one of the openings for consideration**
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE MULTI FAMILY CABINETRY FIELD SUPERVISOR:
- Perform service and warranty work and in the field.
- Overall responsibility for quality and cost effective installations.
- Measure projects, process layouts, prepare orders and give information to Customer Service Representatives, Installers, Sales, and appropriate personnel.
- Create estimates and prepare bids for single family projects.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with building superintendents and installers.
- Build relationships in field.
- Achieve monthly commitments in expense control.
- Participate in management staff meetings to communicate and receive information.
- Deliver product to job sites as needed.
- Cover, assist, and train in other areas.
- Support efforts by all members of the Team to continuously improve departmental, location, and company performance.
- Maintain company vehicle and manage all related paperwork
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE MULTI FAMILY CABINETRY FIELD SUPERVISOR:
- Minimum of a high school diploma with certificate from a technical or trade school related to the building materials industry, education beyond high school a plus;
- 5+ years of field experience i.e., cabinet installation, service, order entry and delivery scheduling, and managing subcontractors;
- Multifamily cabinetry experience is a must!
- Ability to read project plans and drawings.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with building superintendents and subcontractors;
- Computer skills including Microsoft products, 2020 or other CAD experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MULTI FAMILY CABINETRY FIELD SUPERVISOR:
HEAVY - Exert up to 100 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force constantly to move objects. Position requires climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, and handling objects.
ACPI is proudly an equal opportunity employer!