Nestled in Waltham, MA, Raytheon Company is an international technology and innovation firm in aerospace and defense, providing electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services for a wide variety of government and commercial customers. Besides its global business services segment the company runs four operations: Integrated Defense Systems; Intelligence, Information and Services; Missile Systems; Space and Airborne Systems. Working toward the goal of making the world a safer place, the company offers career paths to you if you consider yourself mission-driven who thrives on continual learning, big ideas and real challenges. Job openings are not only available for professionals, but also for recent graduates & interns; moreover the company offers a Relaunch Program, a unique opportunity for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking a career break. A comprehensive and competitive benefits package is accessible for you, containing elements of health care, income protection, investment/retirement and work/life benefits. As one of the earliest technology start-ups Raytheon was established in Cambridge, home of the Institute of Technology, as the American Appliance Company in 1922.
We are looking for a Customer Service Associate to join the Global Business Services Center at Raytheon in Greenville, TX. Raytheon Global Business Services (GBS) is a high volume, fast paced, team oriented, metric driven environment focused on individual and team performance and continuous improvement. This is a Non-Exempt ( hourly paid) job.
This associate will answer calls and emails related to Finance and Human Resources. The associate will be expected to fulfill assigned tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures. The contact center’s hours are 7:30am to 5:30pm.Required Skills:
- Strong skills and ability to provide exceptional customer service in a corporate environment
- Analytical ability to investigate, diagnose and resolve customer issues
- Proven and effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and reach consensus decisions
- Ability to work flexible schedule, possibly outside normal business hours
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently as well as collaborate with teammates for effective workload management and to fulfill customer requirements
- Proven ability to provide high levels of customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Previous Contact Center Experience
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft, SAP, HR tools, Timekeeping systems and/or other Finance systems
- Knowledge of general Finance and Human Resource concepts, practices, and procedures
- Familiar with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DFAR
US Citizenship Required:
- High School Diploma or GED and 4 years of applicable experience
- This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.