Company Summary Better software means better projects. Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services, management and IT consulting, architecture and engineering, marketing and advertising agencies, government contractors and other project-based businesses. More than 23,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek for superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources and streamline operations. Our industry-focused expertise powers project success by helping firms achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue.
For more information, visit .
Auto req ID 5652BR
External Job Title Pricing Support Associate
Position Responsibilities Pricing at Deltek means that we are proactively creating the conditions under which better and more profitable pricing outcomes are the natural result.
The Pricing Team provides support to the Global Sales Organization, manages pricing for all Perpetual and SaaS licensed products, and leads pricing, promotion, and discounting discussions with executive leadership. The team also manages and analyzes promotion usage and quote-to-order business processes. The Pricing Support Associate will assist in the ongoing analysis and development of performance measurements across all Deltek products and services. Specific duties include supporting the global sales organization with pricing requests and inquiries, preparing and managing various reports, including discount analyses, price elasticity analyses, and discount and revenue forecasting, development and maintenance of price quoting tools, along with additional responsibilities and support, as required.
Work Location US HDQ-Herndon, VA
* Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, or Business Information Systems preferred.
* 2-4 years of related work experience in Sales Operations, Sales Support, Finance, Pricing, or similar analyst experience, preferably in the software or telecommunications industry. B2B company experience also desirable.
* 1-2 years of experience with or other CRM software/tools.
* Demonstrated advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
* Experience with Data Analytics tools and software such as Qlik or Tableau.
* Ability to work both as an independent contributor and part of a team environment.
* Demonstrates follow-through with excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly translate and understand quantitative data to senior management.
* Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple parallel deadlines.
* Demonstrates success in a team environment with the ability to effectively collaborate with members of different departments.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||9.2%||66%||2%|