Cupertino, California-based Apple designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, computers, and various related software (the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and several other). Apple is committed to make the best products in the market, creating solutions that serve everyone. Apple celebrates inclusion and diversity, and believes in the power of an accepting culture. Strengthening its commitment to leave the world better than we found it, Apple has been supporting underserved schools in the US as part of ConnectED, pledging $100 million of teaching and learning solutions since 2014. Environmental sustainability is also at the forefront of the Apple core values - it strives to develop products that make the least environmental impact. At Apple you can take advantage of health and wellness resources and time-away programs including the option to buy Apple stock at a discount, charity events, reimbursement for continuing your education, and special employee pricings on Apple products.
Posted: Dec 6, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200129513
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Experience of 4+ years of meaningful qualified experience, preferably in a fast paced, fast-growing environment.
- Self-starter and a strong sense of collaboration
- Experience of working within a product based environment, preferably within technology sectors.
- Confirmed ability to successfully partner with sales and marketing teams to drive performance
- Outstanding analytical skills with a validated ability to develop analytical "vision" and convincingly persuade senior leaders using sound financial evidence to support.
- Passion for detail as well as analysis of data from high-level view with a natural ability to look at the "big picture".
- Customer focused, with proven skills to lead and influence both internal and external relationships.
- Financial modeling, reporting, consolidation and market analysis.
- Written and verbal communications skills to all levels of staff, and upper management.
- English and Spanish required, Portuguese will be a plus.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to liaise across the business, often within a non-finance capacity.
- Strong finance modeling skills to develop forecasting and deliver on key metrics of productivity and spend across the major markets for Latin America
As a Demand Generation Financial Analyst, you will: Perform financial analysis related to Apple investments in Latin America Support strategic deals to drive demand in the short and long term by analyzing financials for key tactical opportunities within the quarter but also long term opportunities. Support quarter investment planning, approval process with worldwide team, execution of deals in market, and compliance to agreed terms and conditions. Be responsible for long term reporting development support, and assist with ad hoc reporting related to market data and in-house share to understand opportunity gaps. Conduct quarterly business review and support in the validation of regional forecast in relation to promotional offer execution performance Support all post-mortem exercised in order to drive standard methodologies across countries Preparation of quarterly and annual operating expense plan across the key areas of sales and marketing. Monthly meetings and collaboration with division leads to drive towards targets Strong communication and presentation skills to lead meetings and drive process improvements Preparation of quarter-end accruals, balance sheet reconciliations and ad-hoc reporting for quarter close. Variance analysis and commentaries of forecast vs. actuals Training and communication across the region to ensure compliance on finance policies Education & Experience
BA degree, major in Finance preferred. MBA is a plus. Additional Requirements