Parker & Lynch is a recruiting and consulting agency that connects accounting, legal, finance, and consulting professionals with interested organizations across the US. Established in 1992, the company is headquartered in Florida. It also operates in North Carolina, Chicago, Washington, Wisconsin, and 25 other US states. It specializes in executive and senior search and placement, management and consulting services, accounting recruiting, finance recruiting, and legal recruiting. The company hires hiring in all of its branches and looks for potential candidates. Competitive base salary, attractive commissions, bonuses, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, Paid training, health, dental and vision coverage, disability insurance, and similar benefits.
Job Description:Financial Analyst job in Bellevue, WA Are you an Financial Analyst looking for a laid back work environment that will still offer you the professional development you deserve?Â If so, we'd like to introduce you to a growing publicly traded company on the Eastside looking for someone like you to calculate sales commissions!!Â The right person for this job will be someone who is comfortable pulling together sales information from multiple systems and who will then use a high attention to detail in calculating commissions. The commission agreements are not standardized, so it takes care to get it right and sometimes youâll need to review a commission contract for clarification. About 35% of your time will be spent calculating commissions and the other 65% will be spent helping executives analyze sales reports.Â Qualifications for Financial Analyst job * Bachelors Degree in Accounting * Experience with a tier 1 ERP system, ideally SAP * One to three (or more) progressive experience as an analyst or accountant * Confident with VLookUps and Pivot Tables * Comfortable handling large data sets from multiple sales systems * Confident speaking with C-Level Executives Responsibilities for Financial Analyst job * Calculate and administer monthly sales commissions for a global sales force * Maintain sales commission calculation for various compensation plans within Excel * Research and resolve commission inquiries and discrepancies, escalating issues to appropriate internal stakeholders * Preserve detailed, accurate, and organized records of commission calculations and payments * Prepare sales commission accruals to support the monthly accounting close process * Collaborate with sales and operations teams to create and implement sales compensation plans What youâll love about your new Financial Analyst job * Casual work environment â every Friday is âBlue Friday!â Go Hawks! * Frequent team morale events â Marinerâs Games, Escape Room, Happy Hours, etcâ¦ * Flexible start times * Downtown Bellevue location and a few short blocks from I405. There is a Park & Ride super close if you enjoy a bus commute. Or, free parking is an option too. * Great work life balance * Your boss is a good guy whoâs been in the department a long time. He is genuinely helpful with a laid back management style. * Opportunities for you to implement process improvements * Youâll be directly supporting C-Level Executives, so your opportunity for mentorship and professional development is very high
Total job postings in the pastBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the pastBased on 6 number of jobs from 130 job boards, duplications excluded