Headquartered in New Jersey (U.S), Cygnus Professionals Inc. is a next generation global information technology Solution and Consulting company powered by strong management and leadership team with over 30 person years of experience. We strive to extend our presence across industries and geographies with our industry-focused business excellence.
Cygnus’s vision is to become global leader in Information technology and consulting by delivering excellence to its customers. We understand that we cannot achieve it without our people. Hence, they are the most integral part of our organization. People at Cygnus are committed to help their customers in achieving their goals. Our people exhibit the sense of ownership in each step while serving their customers. We at Cygnus possess strong value system which is the core of our organization. It helps us stay ahead in the evolution curve and help us retain quality across the value chain.
Duration: Long Term
Rate: Market ( Keep it competative)
* Need Sr profiles with 5+ years experience in Financial industry is a must.
* Strong in Java, multithreaded programming experience is a must
- Design & development of firm's proprietary, high performance FI ETrading platform encompassing fixed income products with emphasis in Credits.
- Work alongside traders and quantitative analyst to specify and build out real-time trading applications that electronically execute orders across multiple ECNs. (MarketAxess, TradeWeb, Bloomberg, Tradition, GFI, TMC…)
- Drive implementation and design with emphasis on high availability, scalability and reusability
- Work with other Fixed Income front office team lead to promote framework reusability across all business
- Supporting and enhancing existing infrastructure and application across a variety of technologies (ION, OpenFin/React, AMPS)
- Champion best practice software development life cycle with emphasis in test driven coding methodology
- Balance time to market (client delivery) with proper governance, compliance and audit mandates
- Mentor junior developer
BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or relatedRequired Background:
- 5+ years of financial service experience
- Able to effectively communicate with trading desk
- Good understanding of Fixed Income Credit BuySide/SellSide market structure
- Strong experience in front office trading system with emphasis in etrading for Credits
- Strong design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Programming Languages – Java (5+ years), C/C++
- Strong multithreaded programming experience is a must
- Knowledge of ION prefer, Broadway API a plus
- AMPS messaging a plus
- Knowledge of Credit eTrading ECNs a plus
- Knowledge of KDB/Q a plus