Digitalroom is a division of ‘UPrinting Network’ focused on online printing services. It provides best printing services online with various attractive features. Having experience of more than 25 years, it has its office in Los Angeles, Van Nuys and CA. Digitalroom.com is committed to provide various printing services like bulk booklets, door hangers, business flyers, brochure, door hangings, sales sheets, labels, greeting cards, letterheads, magnets, calendars and many more. The website has friendly user- interface. Orders can be made online and on phone. Competitive market prices with wide variety of options, make digital room a perfect site for online printing. It also facilitates customer with free sample and altering options. Job positions provide opportunity for creative and tech savvy candidates.
Digital Room Inc. (DRI) is a rapidly growing e-commerce company providing online printing service for small and medium businesses in North America through a portfolio of 12 transactional websites including Print Runner.com, U Printing.com, Print Place.com, 48 Hour Print and Next Day Flyers.com. In 2014, DRI was named on the INC 5000 list of fastest growing companies for the 3rd time. The company is backed by Insight Venture Partners and is headquartered in Van Nuys, California and has offices in Texas, New Jersey, Ohio and Philippines. We have over 1000 employees working across the globe and strongly believe that employees are our biggest asset and offer them a bouquet of opportunities to fulfill their career aspiration. To know more about our organization visit us at http://www.digitalroominc.com.
To continue our success, we are actively looking for Folder Gluer Operator
The Folder Gluer Operator is responsible for the set-up, adjustment and safe operation of the Bobst Vision Fold machine.
- View production report to determine priority jobs and set workload for the day.
- Sets up and operates the machine to fold corrugated paperboard box blanks and to glue, stitch, or tape edges to form boxes: Installs feed bars and adjusts guide assembly and folding mechanism according to box blank dimensions and work order specifications, using hand tools
- Stacks box blanks infeed mechanism, starts the machine, and observes automatic feeding and folding of box blanks and gluing, stapling, or taping of edges to detect machine malfunction.
- Inspects sample completed box to verify conformance to work order specifications and adjusts machine controls to correct variations
- Report any and all workplace hazards to management immediately.
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and work station are in good working order and is free of any safety hazards.
- Must be available for any required overtime based on business needs.
- Must be proactive with completing other duties as assigned.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and team members.
- Ability to safely use hand/power tools.
- Ability to multi task with changing priorities.
- Ability to recognize safety issues & corrective actions.
- At least 1 years’ experience using production machinery (Bobst Vision Fold 110).
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive pay & Benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- An E- Verify Employer
To learn more about our organization please visit us at http://www.digitalroominc.com. & https://www.linkedin.com/company/digital-room-inc-