California-based PrideStaff is a staffing firm providing businesses with temporary and permanent staffing in the areas of office support, finance and accounting, light industrial, legal support, telemarketing, and customer service. The company's franchise offices serve small and midsized companies, as well as large multinational enterprises and U.S. government agencies. PrideStaff has over 65 offices throughout the country. PrideStaff offers comprehensive benefits to placed Field Associates, providing a continuous sense of security, even if you change jobs within its network. You also have the opportunity to receive continuing coverage if your assignment ends. You become eligible for benefits on your first day of work and have 60 days to either enroll in or waive coverage. The benefits plan includes medical, hospital, fixed indemnity, dental and vision plan options, life and disability insurances and 401K plan (the latter after one year of service).
We are recruiting a Forklift Operator to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
Hours: Monday - Friday ( 8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in the warehouse
- Experience with the forklift
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic