Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 6,000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Nov 07, 2019Job Number
Rooms and Guest Services OperationsLocation
AC Hotel Santa Rosa West, 1112 19th Street NW, Washington, District of Columbia, United States VIEW ON MAPBrand
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply online at https://www.hospitalityonline.com/jobs/1384985-front-desk-team-member?source=talent-point
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, OTO Development. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, OTO Development, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Making a great guest impressions!
Front Desk Agent / Guest Service Agent
AC Hotel by Marriott Washington DC Downtown
New Hotel Opening Q4 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join the opening team of the first AC Hotel in Washington D.C. The hotel is currently under construction and is slated to open in Q4 2019. The hotel is located at 1112 19th Street NW between L & M. It will feature 219 contemporary guest rooms, a lobby bar and restaurant with a sidewalk caf in season, plus two rooftop meeting rooms and an outdoor patio totaling 2,000 SF of space.
On most days, you will:
- Assist guests with their check-in and check-out procedures and throughout their entire stay
- Work proficiently on the hotel's electronic reservation system as well as other computer programs to ensure a seamless workflow
- Handle all financial matters - including credit card and cash transactions - securely, accurately and with the utmost honesty
- Anticipate guests' needs and go out of your way to maximize the guest experience
- Work collectively with other team members to foster a hospitable, approachable and customer-focused and can-do attitude for our guests
We know applying for a new job takes some confidence and at OTO Development, we want you to feel that we have that confidence in you. To help with that, we want to share more about our company culture, our philosophy about business and how we feel hospitality should be. Take a look at our job description and our company info and go ahead...apply! We want you to be a part of the OTO team!WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
OTO Development was established in 2004 by a group of experienced hotel entrepreneurs with long histories of success in rapid growth organizations. We are the same group of people that believe that hospitality should exist in all facets of the business world but especially in our hotels. Our mission is to develop a portfolio of great hotels managed by exceptional people who absolutely love what they do. We believe in green design and superior sustainability as well community service and a commitment to our employees. And in case you were wondering, OTO represents the initials of our founders so we not only believe in what we do, we are proud to put our name behind it.RequirementsABOUT YOU
- Yes, this position is called Front Desk Team Member but it could also be called: Director of First Impressions, Ambassador of Smiles or Front Desk Hero. At OTO Development, our Front Desk staff is the face of our hotels, the core of our character and the shiny book jacket to a great novel. Want to help us write our next bestseller?
- You love working with people and get a kick out of playing the role of concierge in order to ensure guest satisfaction and loyalty (and fun!).
- Your friends say you are a great listener...and our guests will, too!
- You are not just a problem solver but also a solution finder and you can handle the hectic moments and the quiet ones with the same grace and composure.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.