As Fraud Analysts, we review, analyze, and resolve chargeback disputes. It is our job to build dispute cases to recover funds for merchants using proprietary software. We review consumer transactions and account activity for fraudulent activity. We oversee identity theft, account takes over, friendly fraud, and other identified risks. Reviewing and analyzing individual cases for closure or referral to other units is apart of our job. We validate appropriate data from internal and third-party systems. We ensure that the appropriate course of action is being pursued. We are responsible for reviewing transactions in multiple systems. Communicating with internal sources related to the fraudulent activity is our duty.
- provide input on new ways of identifying fraud
- improve existing fraud models
- work with technical staff to test fraud models
- participate in meetings and events
- ensure appropriate responses to disputes
- track disputed transactions for possible fraudulent activity
- serve customers by resolving product and service problems