Broadcom Corporation is a semiconductor firm that makes products for the broadband and wireless communication industry. The firm offers filters, amplifiers, cable modems, storage adapters, networking processors, controllers, motion control encoders, fiber optic modules, optocouplers, and optical sensors products. Avago Technologies acquired Broadcom Corporation in 2016. The company now operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Broadcom Inc. Henry Samueli and Henry Nicholas founded Broadcom Corporation in 1991, and its headquarter is located in Irvine, California, United States. The company is focused on technology, semiconductor, and infrastructure software solutions. Broadcom Corporation combines engineering depth, global scale, broad product portfolio diversity, excellent execution, and operational focus to deliver semiconductor and software solutions to help its customers' business grow successfully in a constantly changing environment. The company provides healthcare benefits, paid vacations, and other benefits to its employees.
1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Join this team focused on developing leading-edge solutions for the current and emerging wireless RF Market targeting the RF Front End portion of the Ultra Mobile Devices. Develop innovative multi-mode single-band and multi-band multi-mode Front End Modules (FEMs) for standards such as W-CDMA, HSDPA/HSUPA, LTE and LTE-Advanced to shape next-generation product family. You will be part of a winning project team designing highly integrated modules that are matched to 50 Ohms utilizing a mixture of lumped and distributed element matching. You will be an integral part of the design team responsible for hardware bring up and optimization. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Conduct and/or coordinate experiments for module performance optimization and BoM downselection
* Lead module debugging, tuning and characterization
* Design and bring up of test setup for module characterization and troubleshooting
* Collect, analyze and report DoE findings to project manager
* Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on RF/Microwave Technology
* 1-3 years of experience in related fields
* Proficient in use of RF test equipment used in characterization of Low Noise and Power Amplifiers, High Power High Isolation Multi-Throw Switches, various Coexistence and Noise Power Filters and auxiliary circuits
* Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially Excel and Power Point
* Proficient with soldering surface mount components
* Knowledge of MatLab and other programming languages
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, project-oriented, team environment
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, and create and meet schedules
* Strong Communication Skills
* M.S. in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on RF/Microwaves
* At least 3 years of Analog RF, PA, or FEM Design Experience
* Experience with Wireless System Design for Cellular or Data Markets
* Experience with data analysis tools, such as JMP or Galaxy
* Knowledge to design RF solutions for 3G and 4G market space
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.
Associated topics: adapter, circuit, diagram, dsp, electrical engineer, energy, image processing, kv, schema, wind