BAYADA Home Health Care, is a Pennsauken, New Jersey-based international nonprofit home health care provider with more than 360 offices in 23 US states, and in 6 countries (Unites States, Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, and South Korea). They provide a full range of clinical care and support services for children and adults of all ages in their home along the service lines of Adult and Private Duty Nursing, Pediatrics, Hospice, Habilitation, Personal Care and Companionship. They employ 28,000 people with the commitment to the BAYADA Way - compassion, excellence, and reliability. They offer clinical and non-clinical opportunities in a variety of locations and disciplines, from entry level to senior management. If you have an interest in adult and pediatric nursing, personal care and companionship, habilitation or administrative and support office roles, there are plenty of opportunities to find your fit with BAYADA. You will be offered a wide array of benefits, perks, and recognition programs.
BAYADA Skilled Nursing believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, we have several opportunities where you could make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
Bayada is seeking quality home care nursing for a 5 year old boy who requires skilled nursing support. The family is looking for services Monday - Friday 8am- 5pm. We strive to hire compassionate and reliable nurses!
As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You'll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
* Nashua, NH
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
* Competitive wages and weekly pay
* Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
* Paid time off
* Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
* Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
* 401(k) with company match
* Supports and education needed for your job - we invest in our care team
* 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
* Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
* A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
* Client assessments
* Training and education of family members
* Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
* Communication with other members of the client's multi-disciplinary team
* Supply management
* Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
* Current RN license in good standing (in New Hampshire)
* Current BLS CPR certification
* Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Strong organizational and communication skills
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.