Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is a national franchisor of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. Its uniqueness lies in combining the commitment of local ownership with the support of a national organization that develops innovative programs and quality standards. Franchisees employ nurses, therapists, aides, companions and other healthcare professionals, meeting a variety of home health, senior care, hospice, palliative care, pediatric care and healthcare staffing needs. The company is proud to apply holistic principles - taking into account mind, body, spirit and family - to employees, focusing on what works for you as a whole person, from flexible hours that fit your lifestyle to a matching system that optimizes your skills and goals.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity with a leading home health organization, look no further. Interim HealthCare is the nationâ€™s oldest healthcare franchise company and has been
providing quality care in the Virginia for over 27 years and nationally for over 50 years.Â That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner.Â As a LPN with us, you will enjoy one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience and help us continue to give clients the opportunity to maintain their dignity and receive quality care in their homes. Our registered
nurses thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well.
LPN's Responsibilities include:
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
- Recognizes and reports changes in the patientâ€™s condition to the RN supervisor.
- Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting healthcare related needs.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patientâ€™s progress.
- Assists the RN or physician in performing specialized procedures and duties.
- Assists the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
- Assists the client in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current plan of care.
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program.
- in in-services or training, as requested.
- Participates in the Officeâ€™s Emergency Preparedness program, as requested.
- Accesses protected health information (â€œPHIâ€) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities.Â Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization.
- Graduate of a practical (vocational) nursing program for LPN/LVN and has a current license as a LPN/LVN in the state(s) in which he/she practices
- At least 1200 hours of experience as an LPN/LVN or completion of the Office's preceptor program.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.Â If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. Â©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Stanardsville
- Job State: VA
- Employee Type: Full Time
ÂPandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location: Stanardsville, VA - 22973