As General Counsels, we optimize organizational efficiency regarding legal matters. We examine and draft employment, real estate, and vendor contracts. We manage copyrights & trademarks and preserve business records such as resolutions and minutes of meetings. We are responsible for the negotiation and management of customer contracts, employee relations, and insurance matters.
- advising executive, management, and board on numerous matters such as legal rights and laws
- managing firm's legal matters
- examining and creating draft agreements such as vendor and employment agreements
- maintaining knowledge of the firm's operations and legal documents
- conducting legal research and reviewing the firm's litigation strategy about legal actions