As Geographic Information Systems Analysts, we manage large databases and deliver cartographic and programming tasks. We are hired across industries and our expertise is leveraged in various ways. For example, we design maps, or develop software. We contribute to delivering planning, scientific, and commercial results. Plus, working as Geographic Information Systems Analysts means that we work with aerial photographs and satellite images. Our position involves numerous responsibilities.
- analyzing spatial data, geographic data, and further datasets
- revision of geospatial operations
- on sight support
- data acquisition
- high-level problem-solving
- identifying trends in specific locations
- working together with CAD technicians