The Global Internal Communications Manager is responsible for informing, engaging and inspiring our 3,900 employees around the world as we pursue our mission. This person will be a creative thinker, have a strong sense of curiosity and attention to detail, be an excellent writer and be able to identify and articulate stories in a compelling way. They will have the flexibility, creativity and self-awareness to adapt themselves to differing tasks and audiences across our agency, including our most senior executives.
Education and Experience:
- You will develop and cultivate meaningful and effective two-way dialogue between leadership and employees.
- Lead and continually improve key internal comms initiatives, including quarterly Town Hall meetings, newsletters, leadership communications and agency intranet.
- Lead on messaging development, executive coaching, copywriting and other content development across internal channels.
- Build effective working relationships with senior leaders across the business, including executive leadership, HR, Creative, Strategy and Account teams.
- Identify compelling content sections that demonstrate the culture and values of MRM, and identify effective channels for sharing those stories internally.
- Identify clear objectives and effectively measure progress against internal engagement.
- 8+ years’ experience, specifically with a public relations, advertising or communications background.
- Degree in Journalism, Communications, English or equivalent.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Must be an excellent writer.
- Deliver creative and innovative thoughts.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to stay calm, organized and efficient.
- Have a flexible schedule that may include non-traditional work hours.
AT MRM, RELATIONSHIP IS OUR MIDDLE NAME.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM//McCann is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM//McCann participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-6310
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000
NOTE: Disability accommodation requests only.