Fulfilling the role of Government Relations Analysts, we research and analyze the government, their policies, political trends and foreign relations. We communicate our findings to senior the appropriate bodies in written or orally. We remain current with existing and proposed legislation. We meet with local, state, and federal government officials and lobbyists and communicate relevant laws and regulation to appropriate management. As Government Relations Analysts, we are the prime advocates on legislative and regulatory issues with a focus on the impact of these regulations on investment and economic health. We identify regulatory risk and opportunities and recommend suggestion to help manage policies.
- maintain strategic relationships with policy markers
- assist with political activity
- identify risk, opportunities and project potential
- coordinate lobbying reporting and compliance with regulation
- develop effective capital investment strategies