Cupertino, California-based Apple designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, computers, and various related software (the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and several other). Apple is committed to make the best products in the market, creating solutions that serve everyone. Apple celebrates inclusion and diversity, and believes in the power of an accepting culture. Strengthening its commitment to leave the world better than we found it, Apple has been supporting underserved schools in the US as part of ConnectED, pledging $100 million of teaching and learning solutions since 2014. Environmental sustainability is also at the forefront of the Apple core values - it strives to develop products that make the least environmental impact. At Apple you can take advantage of health and wellness resources and time-away programs including the option to buy Apple stock at a discount, charity events, reimbursement for continuing your education, and special employee pricings on Apple products.
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a passion for media and entertainment to grow its services. The Growth Marketing Manager will be a leader in a team of marketers & product managers, and will work with marketing, product, engineering, data analytics, design, business development, and other teams to educate and ultimately bring new customers to Apple services and products. Do you have passion for entertainment and news, and a pulse on new and creative trends in subscriptions and digital marketing? We're looking for an amazing teammate that can thrive in a quick moving environment. We believe this role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
- You have a strong understanding of subscription and/or recurring revenue business models
- You have at least 10+ years of building out unique acquisition and testing strategies geared at optimizing conversion, subscription, and revenue - both on and off-platform
- You have a track record of success in developing and optimizing marketing strategies and programs that drive customer acquisition
- You exhibit a strategic mindset and the ability to lead the development and cross-functional execution of effective marketing programs
- You are an analytical thinker who is data driven, with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- You possess extraordinary communication and presentation skills, able to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- You thrive in a collaborative work environment and excel under pressure, with experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
- You collaborate with different teams and have superior influencing skills
- You contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing, and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- You create, build, and cultivate positive interpersonal relationships
- You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to overcome challenges while maintaining a positive attitude and even a sense of humor
- You have strong attention to detail and aim to consistently deliver projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables with maximum efficiency.
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves and take on whatever task is necessary
- You have a passion for Apple products and services and have a deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware (Mac OS X, iOS, Apple Music, iTunes, App Store, Books, Podcasts, Apple Pay, Trailers, Apple TV, Apple News, etc.)
This position can be based in Culver City, CA - You will lead acquisition and marketing strategies for Apple Services - You will develop owned channel strategies & programs across the Apple ecosystem that will drive large scale awareness, acquisition, and activation - You will build cross-functional relationships and plans to improve performance against meaningful metrics, with a focus on experimentation and optimization - You will collaborate with a broad range of teams, including international marketing, product, marketing, engineering, analytics, business development, and design teams - You will define the best critical metrics to focus the team, get results, and ensure they are correctly measured and widely socialized - You will develop a process of continuous improvement, analyzing the results, and iterating on strategies to accomplish the best result - You will optimize programs through A/B testing and develop strategic recommendations based on data-driven insights - You will define geo-specific narratives, value propositions, and product benefit messaging
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
BA/BS, MS/MA/MBA preferred