Lumen Solutions Inc. is a technology consulting Services Company based in Virginia. We provide a wide array of experienced business and IT professionals supporting clients from solution design to implementation and support. We specialize in strategy development, portfolio management and enterprise architecture.
We have an urgent job opening of Sr Big Data Administrator /Engineer with our direct client based in Washington DC. please check below job description and share your resume ASAP.
Role-Big Data Administrator /Engineer
Location;- Washington DC
Duration; Long Term Contract
10+ Years of overall experience
- 5 to 6 years of Big Data Administration
- Person who can handle production support
- Fix issues before moving into production
- Big Data resource
- Hands on development experience
- Cloudera, Kafka, Flume, SOLAR, Java, Angular
- Front end design -- Java
- Backend -- ETL
- ETL development experience with Big Data
- Abinitio, ETL and Big Data Should have skillset on both Abinitio and Big Data Administration
- Big Data certification is preferred
Systems Administration and Production Support experience with Big Data technologies, job scheduling utilities such ad Control-M, ETL integration tools such as Ab Initio
Administrator experience working with batch processing and tools in the Hadoop technical stack (e.g. MapReduce, Yarn, Pig, Hive, HDFS, Oozie)
- Strong analytic skills, hands-on experience Unix/Linux environment, Hadoop, HIVE and Big Data technologies.
- Administrator experience working with tools in the stream processing technical stack (e.g. Spark, Storm, Sama, Kafka, Avro)
- Administrator experience with NoSQL stores (e.g. Elasticsearch, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB)
- Expert knowledge on AD/LDAP security integration with Big Data
- Hands-on experience with at least one major Hadoop Distribution such as Cloudera, Horton Works, MapR or IBM Big Insights
- Advanced experience with SQL and at least two major RDBMS s
- Advanced experience as a systems integrator with Linux systems and shell scripting
- Advanced experience doing data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning, troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Lumen Solutions Inc. is a technology consulting services company based in Virginia. We provide a wide array of experienced business and IT professionals supporting clients from solution design to implementation and support. We specialize in strategy development, portfolio management and enterprise architecture.
- provided by Dice