Calamp is a multifaceted organisation that deals with telematics solutions in context of transforming and connecting global economy. It offers a variety of solutions in terms of Global Transportation & Logistics, Industrial Iot, Government & Municipalities, Connected Cars, K-12 Education, Etc. Its clients are generally ecommerce companies, financial firms, and other businesses. It has employed highly skilled workforce to provide apex services. It is continuously growing and it comes up with the innovative solutions keeping in view the changing needs and wants of the technology. The services are designed by focusing on the personalized and customized needs of its clients. It always prefers stakeholders’ satisfaction, and makes no compromise on service quality. All details, service guidelines, and career updates are provided on the site to avoid any discrepancies. This platform also provides a variety of career opportunities for job seekers. Jobs in various fields including etc can be found easily in the Career section.
Based in beautiful Carlsbad, CA, we are CalAmp, the pure-play pioneering leader of the Connected Car, Connected Truck and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. Currently, we are seeking a Hardware Engineer with at least 2 years of experience. This is an exciting opportunity for those who wish to work for a stable, well-established company that builds transformational technologies within the revolutionary domain of IoT.
We believe that people are our greatest asset and we are committed to being an employer of choice in our industry. CalAmp offers an engaging and diverse work environment that permits our people to take pride in their contributions and share in the company’s success. Our employees can expect the space to showcase their talent, sharpen their skills, develop new capabilities, and be a part of a global team that develops revolutionary technologies. We proudly offer the stability and security of a large publicly-traded tech company without the rigidity and red tape.
In particular, we offer:
- Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- Employees Stock Purchase Plan
- An extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits
- Flexible time off policy and accommodating work schedules
- Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
- Prototyping and design of new products
- Implementation of designs into large scale production environment
- Verification and validation of mechanical, electrical, and RF systems
- Work along electrical and mechanical engineers to solve cross discipline problems
- Document and present findings
- BS Degree in Engineering
- Knowledgeable in CAD (Solidworks preferred)
- Understand GD&T and design for manufacturing
- Working knowledge of 3D printing, and manufacturing technologies
- Basic fundamentals in electronics
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and self-motivated
- Good time management skill
- Previous job and internship experience in design/manufacturing
- Understanding of specifications such as Mil, ISO, SAE, IEC, IEEE and IPC
- Familiarity with reading electrical schematics and PCB design
- Experience with in FEA
- Understanding of RF systems
- MS Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
If you are a talented Engineer with at least 3 years of experience and an interest in the Internet of Things domain, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring this week and next so apply now if interested.
CalAmp is a pure-play pioneer in the connected vehicle and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace.
We have over three decades of expertise rooted in our deep knowledge of the complexities of machine-to-machine (M2M) communications. Through our extensive portfolio of intelligent communications devices, robust and scalable cloud services and customized software applications, CalAmp delivers complete end-to-end telematics solutions.
Recently listed on FORTUNE® Magazine's "Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies"
Over 20 Million Telematics Devices Deployed Worldwide
850,000+ Unique Cloud and Software Subscribers
Solutions Sold in Over 30 Countries
Publicly Traded Corporation Since 1983
Headquartered in Irvine, California with 3 additional Centers of Excellence in Carlsbad, CA, Richardson, TX, and Eden Prairie, MN