Founded in 2009, FinancialForce is the leading Cloud ERP vendor with apps built entirely on the Salesforce platform. The company’s Financial Management, Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Human Capital Management (HCM) offerings provide services-centric businesses with a platform that organizes sales, services, finance and HR entirely around their customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International and UNIT4.
Founded in 2009, FinancialForce is the leading Cloud ERP vendor with apps built entirely on the Salesforce Platform. The company's Financial Management, Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Human Capital Management (HCM) offerings provide services-centric businesses with a platform that organizes sales, services, finance and HR entirely around their customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International and UNIT4. THE ROLE
Become an integral part of a rapidly growing team responsible for selling FinancialForce cloud applications, built 100% on Force.com, the world's leading cloud application platform from Salesforce.com. FinancialForce is seeking an eager and sales driven Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit and attitude. The successful candidate will act as an internal quarterback, leveraging key stakeholders and resources to drive deals through the client engagement process.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition, bookings growth and customer success objectives. We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional with a proven track record of selling solutions to larger organizations. The ideal candidate will have excelled in a start up environment and have a strong understanding of enterprise SaaS/Cloud applications. RESPONSIBIILTIES
- Achieve /exceed quota targets, while developing satisfied and referenceable customers
- Effectively prospect and cultivate pipeline to uncover new sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Showcase the FinancialForce Value/Solution/Brand
- Become an expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face
- Lead complex sales-cycles and effectively present the value of our applications to C-Level executives organizations with 1,000+ employees
- Cross sell additional FinancialForce applications to existing customers in territory
- A minimum of 4 years of quota carrying experience with a software application company
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling into HR required
- HCM subject matter expert
- SaaS/Cloud experience a big plus
- Track record of consistently over achieving quota
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Proven success of closing new business sales in a start-up environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment and be a team player
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com applications preferred
- BS/BA degree
- Direct Sales Experience in the Saleforce.com ecosystem
- A professional history of on-quota (or better) success
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS (US)
- Trust - Builds and maintains trust by: making commitments and keeping them, talking straight, demonstrating respect in actions and words, creating transparency, and righting wrongs.
- Effective Decision Making - Engages in unfiltered dialog to arrive at decisions. Actively participates in defining what we do and how; actively listens and cultivates decisions from opposing positions, uses data to drive effective decision making, and once a decision is made-supports end decision and team goal.
- Commitment - Defines goals and plan of action. Assures teams are aligned. Embraces and adheres to compliance and traceability matrix for each project. Utilizes project portals and judgment to proactively communicate.
- Accountability - Holds oneself and others accountable for deliverables. Ensures every task has an owner. Takes ownership. Elevates issues as appropriate.
- Results - Focuses on achieving results. Works to retain customers and displace competitors. Manages operating expenses to appropriate levels.
- Team Leadership (management roles) - Provides clear, timely, and effective feedback to team members. Models effective team behavior and solicits 360 degree feedback in assessing performance. Clarifies roles and responsibilities. Invests in providing development plans for team members.
Financialforce. offers total rewards at employee speed! Healthcare options include HMO, PPO, and EPO-and we pay the bulk of the monthly premiums. Dental and Vision is fully paid by us-for you and your family. When you commute to work, Financialforce.com will pay the first $50 through our WageWorks commuter platform. Yoga, gym, or swimming buff? -- the company will reimburse you up to $50 each month. We care about your long-term savings and provide a 50% match on employee contributions to the 401k.
We also offer the chance to gain the FinancialForce five pounds, through our snack kitchens-balanced with our wellness program to help you take it off again. FinancialForce is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link: [www1.eeoc.gov]