We come from different fields. Different backgrounds. Different countries. But our people have this in common: a passion for making a positive impact on the world.We are in the business of making big things possible when it really matters.Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them the data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
- Act as a change agent in fiscal, administrative, and management areas, incorporating activities that include governing body and policy group involvement in the development/revision of activities for long-term improvements.
- Work with leaders within an organization to plan and assist in the implementation of changes that resolve deficiencies and non-compliances.
- Plan and implement strategic interventions with grantees that have been designated deficient or have been found to be out of compliance through the OHS federal monitoring process.
- Work with Federal Regional staff in developing strategies for grantee intervention and plan outcomes that address problem areas for all affected grantees.
- Coordinate with other Grantee Specialist and Early Childhood Education staff to identify ways to address administrative and program improvements in a coordinated, comprehensive and holistic manner.
- Review, interpret and utilize a broad array of data to identify trends, and assist each assigned grantee to use the information to establish objectives for change and identify steps and processes needed for implementation.
- Analyze existing grantee structure, functions and capacity and propose a redesign of structure(s), functions and systems that support quality program operations.
- Recommend ways to improve overall grantee operations, including the development of operations manuals, internal procedures such as audit resolution processes, and identification of appropriate management and administrative procedures to strengthen grantee management practices.
- Master s Degree in a field related to Program Design and Management, Business Management, Accounting, Public or Non-Profit Administration, or Project Management, Leadership, Educational Leadership or School Supervision or related field.
- Experience in a position within a Head Start program or early learning program.
- Knowledge and experience performing program design management and fiscal management preferred.
- Substantial fiscal expertise in areas of budgeting, multiple funding sources, HS circulars, cost principles, HS audits, and the fiscal role of the governing body.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of groups including governing bodies, staff, community leaders, and Head Start policy groups (policy councils and committees).
- Ability to complete detailed paperwork in timely manner.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination:EEO is the lawandPay Transparency Statement.
Washington Remote Office (WA99)