Headquartered in Huntington Beach, California, Landmark was founded in 2013 with a vision to help people at the greatest risk in the United States. These people suffer from multiple chronic health diseases and heavily rely on hospital emergency and critical care rooms as their primary source of medical and healthcare services. For many communities, families, and our own loved ones this is insufficient. Landmark approaches healthcare differently based on patients’ personal characteristics and not historical utilization providing a continuous level of care regardless of the time of the day, every single day of the year, that includes holidays and weekends. The organization specializes in in-home patient care services with a reduction in hospital admissions by as much as 28%. The company advertises numerous career opportunities on its official website hiring professionals in the disciplines of procurement, nursing, and more.
Healthcare IT Business Systems Analyst (Data Services Team)
Who Are We?
Landmark Health is a high growth, entrepreneurial organization committed to improving healthcare for patients with the most serious and complex medical needs, in their homes, wherever they reside and whenever they need it.
Landmark is built upon the core belief that a physician-led, patient-centric, and contextually relevant intervention plan is the key to driving meaningful impact to patient care. Our clinical model is transformative it represents a landmark in the evolution of our nations healthcare system.
Turning this vision into reality requires exceptional people who share our unwavering commitment to the patients we serve.
Do you want to make a difference?
Join us today!
**Unfortunately, there is no sponsorship offered for this position**
Based in our Huntington Beach, CA regional office, the Healthcare IT Business Systems Analyst serves as a liaison between the business users and the Data Operations development team. The analyst will analyze and understand the data in our data warehouse to obtain and transform business requirements into functional specifications that result in development of both ETL and Report program logic. This role ensures that the voice of the customer is accurately heard by collaborating with the various functioning departments/end users, including onshore and offshore data and product development teams. This position will be responsible for development of business test cases and coordination with development resources.
What youll be doing:
- Working closely with all levels of end users, triage requests, gather and document user requirements and facilitate ad hoc report and data requests.
- Develop viable solutions for developing production reports originating from the Data Warehouse to be used by the business for ongoing analytical and operational needs.
- Managing various stakeholders representing different teams - executive, clinical, business, technology and product end users. Facilitate sessions to elicit requirements or understand problems and serve as data SME to suggest practical solutions.
- Define and document processes, best practices, and strategies for existing and future BI solutions, optimizing business efficiencies as it relates to process improvement.
- Maintain documentation of database workflows, requirements, policies, and procedures as they relate to Business Intelligence Reporting.
- Developing test cases and perform testing to ensure requirements are met for reporting modifications or data extracts.
- Responsible for the construction of basic to advanced and basic SQL that provide the necessary data to support the business and feed our BI platforms.
- Perform End User Training and prepare training manual for new reporting releases.
What were looking for:
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent, applicable business experience.
- 3 + years Information Technology, Business Intelligence and Database, developing data visualizations, end user reports and performing data analysis, using BI Platforms including SSRS, Tableau etc
- Minimum 3 years of Business Analyst experience in the health care industry
- Experience with Agile development methodology including User stories, Use Cases, UAT, product sprint and backlog management
- Strong RDBMS background with minimum 3 years of SQL writing skills
- Knowledge of HL7, XML and domain expertise in Healthcare technology protocols and standards
- Experience with JIRA, AFS, Rally, or similar development software is a plus
- Have a fundamental understanding of data management systems and processes within the ecosystem (source systems, data feeds, reference data management, ETL, Data Warehouses and Marts, data cube design, etc.).
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- Apply your health care IT business analysis and reporting experience with a company that is patient focused!
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package!
- Unlimited opportunity to grow within the company and to work with our CEO and senior management team to deliver second to none patient care!
- Work with a rapidly growing, financially stable company with a highly motivated and successful support team!
- Great benefits package including 401k with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous Paid Time Off Plan!
- Expense Reimbursement for Child and Elder Care, Education, Licensing and Credentialing!
- Much More!