Helpdesk Support Analyst
Northern Chicago suburb
Contact Mary @ email@example.com
- Provide first level phone, email and onsite support to local and remote company employees on hardware and software issues. The ability to communicate with and assist individuals with varying levels of computer expertise.
- Provide application support solutions on industry standard applications (MS Office, Antivirus, etc) and company specific software, such as Metrix and Pivotal.
- The ability to install and document new application software, hot fixes and patches. Ability to setup standard desktop images.
- Ability to comprehend, configure and correct company client desktop environment (Windows XP & 7, MS Office, HP). The ability to diagnose, configure, and correct Windows XP & 7 OS issues.
- Understand the relationships in a Windows Client/Server, LAN/WAN based environment
- Coordinate and provide instructional support for third party solutions or contractors at remote locations.
- Provide technical support to on-site labs, i.e. wiring Assay lab, ordering, installing, and configuring lab computers. Troubleshooting lab connectivity problems
- Ensure network availability and security at SCA, SIA, and SLA.
- Manage ISO Shipping / Receiving Process
- Other duties and special projects as may be assigned
Required Education and Certifications:
Associate degree required (or work-related experience).
Forbes Technical Consulting
- provided by Dice