Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is a national franchisor of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. Its uniqueness lies in combining the commitment of local ownership with the support of a national organization that develops innovative programs and quality standards. Franchisees employ nurses, therapists, aides, companions and other healthcare professionals, meeting a variety of home health, senior care, hospice, palliative care, pediatric care and healthcare staffing needs. The company is proud to apply holistic principles - taking into account mind, body, spirit and family - to employees, focusing on what works for you as a whole person, from flexible hours that fit your lifestyle to a matching system that optimizes your skills and goals.
Since 1966, Interim Healthcare has been providing care that allows people to remain in their own homes. Interim HealthCare of Bellevue is looking for dynamic and flexible caregivers to work with clients in and around the Eastside area. We work with all kinds of shifts from one hour visits to live-in shifts. We work to match skills, personality, and schedules for each of our home care aides to provide a positive experience for caregivers and clients.
At Interim HealthCare we are offering not just a job but a career where you can grow and progress in skill and pay. We offer free education courses and a skill progression program to hone your skills and become the best caregiver you can be.
Interim Healthcare of Bellevue provides assignments all throughout the Eastside (Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Woodinville, Bothell, Kenmore) and Seattle. We invest in our staff, providing orientation and ongoing training. We work with our staff to place them as close to home as possible in order to make their commute times shorter and offer complete support by our management team because we understand the importance or respecting and caring for our staff.
To provide personal care and incidental activities of daily living to clients in the home setting as permitted by federal and state law and regulations.
- Assist with and perform activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, skin care, oral hygiene, toileting, and adequate nutritional intake.
- Promote a safe environment for the client.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers, and/or range of motion exercises.
- Assist with activities such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, and light housekeeping.
- Assist with medication reminders.
- Assist with reading and recording temperature, pulse, and respiration.
State of Washington Requirements (one of the following):
- Eighteen (18) years or older
- Six (6) months experience in healthcare preferred (not necessary - we will train the right people!)
- Two (2) positive references
- Negative drug screening to Federal guidelines
- Pass state required criminal and abuse background checks
- Current CNA, HCA, NAC or NAR with exemption letter
- CNA, HCA enrolled in classes pursuing license
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Holiday Pay Differential
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Travel Time and mileage between clients
- Weekly pay, including Direct Deposit or Cash Card
- Worker's Compensation Insurance
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Seattle
- Job State: WA
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Min Salary: $15.00
- Max Salary: $16.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly