A division of Kindred Healthcare, Inc. Kindred at Home is a provider of home health care, hospice and related services. These include nursing, therapy, cardiac and pulmonary care, disease and pain management, and more. Kindred at Home is committed to clinical excellence and providing compassionate care and extraordinary service to the patients and families it serves. If this resonates with you, they welcome your application.
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a RN Manager of Clinical Practice, you will:
- Have oversight of clinical activities, including patient assessments, individualized care plan development, care coordination, service level determination, on-site field visits, and the implementation/coordination/maintenance/evaluation of care plans to promote, maintain and restore the patient's health.
- Responsible for management of clinical operations.
- Provide oversight for appropriate and compliant clinical episodic reimbursement.
- Participate in the recruitment, interviewing, selection, and orientation of team members.
- Evaluate their performance relative to job goals/requirements; coach staff and recommends in-service education programs and ensure adherence to internal policies/standards.
- Collaborate with the Care Manager on the assignment of clinical employees to assure the delivery of competent, quality patient care.
- Promote quality and participate in care coordination to ensure proper communication between caregivers, patients, referral sources and payers.
- Discuss operational issues, update staff on new/changed regulations and review records/documentation to ensure regulatory and in-house compliance.
- Have oversight of clinical integrity of appropriate documentation, quality of care provided, visits utilization, appropriate contacts with physicians, adherence to the care plan, and evidence of care coordination between disciplines.
- Be accountable for budget goals through fiscal responsibility, utilization, documentation, providing appropriate and accurate patient care, case mix weight, and appropriate utilization of delivery of patient care.
- Provide oversight of delegation of the assessment and reassessment of patients, including updating of care plans and interpreting patient needs, while adhering to Company, physician, and/or health facility procedures/policies.
- Provide oversight of communication between team members/attending physicians/caregivers to ensure the appropriateness of care and outcome planning and ensures compliance through review of documentation and care coordination activities.
- Lead in performance improvement activities, maintains ongoing clinical knowledge through internal/external training programs, provide interpretation of knowledge and direction to staff.
- Be responsible for continual survey readiness.
- Assist with clinical billing audits to assure meeting financial metric benchmarks.
- Assist branch manager with managing timelines and responding to ADRs and other external requests.
- Current Registered Nurse
- Minimum of three years clinical home care experience
- Minimum of one year in a clinical management role
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations/Conditions of Participation and Compliance standards and regulations
- Proven track record of clinical management, education and management of healthcare staff
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to implement
- OASIS certified or will be required to obtain OASIS certification within 1 year of hire as a MCP
- Good organization, communication, human relations skills and reliable transportation
- Must possess the ability to lead and manage clinicians and office staff for successful patient outcomes and clinical and branch performance
Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BSN, cardio nurse, cardio RN, cardio registered nurse, cardiac nurse, cardiac RN, cardiac registered nurse, case management, case manager, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, med surg, med-surg, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, oncology RN, oncology nurse, oncology registered nurse, ortho nurse, ortho RN, ortho registered nurse, registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, Oasis, PRN, PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab RN, rehab registered nurse, rehab nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN, R.N., RN Case Manager, quality improvement, skilled visit, staff RN, staff nurse, staff registered nurse, tele, telemetry, telemetry nurse, telemetry RN, visit nurse, home care manager, homecare manager, home health manager, home care supervisor, homecare supervisor, home health supervisor, home care director, homecare director, home health director, clinical director, clinical manager, clinical supervisor, RN clinical director, RN clinical manager, RN clinical supervisor, nurse clinical manager, nurse clinical director, nurse clinical supervisor, clinical administrator, nurse administrator, RN administrator, patient care manager, patient care director, patient care supervisor, director of nursing, manager of nursing, supervisor of nursing, DON, DOCS, director of clinical services, field case manager, RN manager, RN supervisor, RN director, registered nurse director, registered nurse manager, registered nurse supervisor, nurse management, home health management, homecare management, home care management, QA RN, QA nurse, Q.A. nurse, quality assurance RN, quality assurance nurse, quality assurance registered nurse, OASIS C, OASIS-C, HCS-D, HCSD, HCS D, homecare coding, homecare coding specialist diagnosis, home care coding specialist diagnosis, COSC, COS-C, COS C, certificate for OASIS specialist clinical, ICD9, ICD10, ICD 9, ICD 10, audit, auditing, medical coding, home health management job, home health management jobs, homecare management job, homecare management jobs, home care management job, home care management jobs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Associated topics: care unit, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care, nurse rn, registed, surgery, surgical, transitional, unit