MCM is seeking employees for multiple positions at a Macomb area hospital. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available. Pay is $12/hour.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Current TB Test - within past year. Test can be completed in hiring process
- Shot Record with proof of vaccinations and boosters
- Ability to complete the job requirements for the desired position (see below)
Utilizing standardized cleaning methods in all areas per cleaning manual and training.
Cleans work cart
Completes all necessary pantry sanitation.
Stocks storage areas as required with supplies and linen.
Appropriately stores supplies and equipment at the end of the shift.
Disposes of trash and cleans waste receptacles on the unit
Completes cycle cleans as indicated on duty list including utilizing hand buffers.
MCM Staffing, LLC is a Hispanic and women owned business offering temporary, temp to hire, contract and direct employment opportunities in a variety of industries.
1. YOUR DESIGNATED RECRUITER: When registering with MCM Staffing, you will be assigned a designated recruiter who will guide you through your career options and provide direct feedback.
2. WE STRIVE TO FIND THE PERFECT MATCH: We discuss your past experiences as well as your future ambitions to ensure the role we are placing you in is the right fit. We provide detailed descriptions of our jobs and send first day info sheets with what to expect upon arrival.
3. ONLINE PORTAL: MCM has an online portal that allows for an online application process, as well as publishes check stubs on a weekly basis. Our W-2s can also be obtained on our online portal.
4. HEALTH INSURANCE: We are ACA compliant, and upon meeting requirements, MCM Staffing offers seven different medical plans, as well as vision and dental insurance.
5. PROMPT PAYMENT: Most of our positions pay weekly, and one of our main priorities is to offer accurate and prompt payment to all of our associates. We offer direct deposit and pay card options.