Texas Roadhouse, based in Louisville, KY, is a restaurant chain that promotes American cuisine. Restaurants feature a Western-style, specialize in steaks, and are well-known for free buckets of peanuts and dinner bread rolls. Texas Roadhouse has 600 facilities in 49 US states. Locations stretch over the borders to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, the Philippines, Mexico, Taiwan, and South Korea. With the mission 'Legendary Food, Legendary Service', Texas Roadhouse nourishes an open-door, diverse, and inclusive culture. If this resonates with you, you might find your next career move at their restaurants or Support Centre. You might enjoy flexible schedules, meal discounts, as well as training and career growth opportunities.
Job Description Description:
Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and work in a high-volume restaurant filled with fun.
Texas Roadhouse is looking for a Host to greet every guest with a genuine welcome. Legendary Service starts with our Host Team and is an important part of the guest experience.
As a Host, your responsibilities would include:
• Going out of your way to assist every guest
• Serving our Fresh-Baked Bread
• Exhibiting teamwork
• Effectively maintaining our wait and quote times
• Giving our First-Time Guests an extra special welcome
• Telling each guest our legendary Story
• Demonstrating to everyone that we are the friendliest place in town
If you think you would be a legendary Host, apply to become part of the Host Team at Texas Roadhouse today!
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
* Texas Roadhouse® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.