Busy, active family is seeking a friendly and reliableHousekeeper, Monday - Friday from 7am -4pm.
The Housekeeperwillhelp the familymanage theirbusy home and growing family for many years to come! They desiresomeone who can work cheerfully, discretely, diligently, and with attention to detail. In particular regarding the way things are properly put away (organized!) and proper attention to the laundry (sorting by clothing type, color, how dirty clothes are, etc.) The idealHousekeeperwill take pride in caring for the family'sbeautiful old home, keeping things tidy, and also enjoy the company of small children. Ideally, this person would form a relationship with the children such that she could also do some light childcare as well. (For instance, let one stay home to nap while mom runs an errand; help them with breakfast, etc.). The family isopen to live-in or live-out arrangements.
Typical Day: A typical day starts in the kitchen, putting dishes, pots, etc. away from the night before, sometimes preparing a light breakfast for the children. Then laundry (collecting from around the house and bringing to laundry room, sorting, washing, folding, stain treating, etc.) Meanwhile tidy bedrooms, clean kitchen after breakfast, tidy up all areas throughout the house (putting things away in their proper places - not just so things look tidy). Throughout the week a full housecleaning should be done (bathrooms, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, bed linens, baseboards, etc.) but can be broken up by day. As needed there may be other jobs like running to the post office, organizing the pantry, cleaning out the fridge, organizing kitchen drawers, etc. There would also be some light childcare, such as helping the children with breakfast or staying with one while I take another to school, etc. The family also has an Aupair to take care of the children.
About the Family
Current Staff: Au pair who helps with the children
- Housekeeping: Full Housekeeping Required
- Cooking: Help Start/Prep for Dinner,Plain Cooking Required, Childrens Meals Only,
- Laundry: Family Laundry
- Errands: Dry Cleaners; Post Office,Etc.
- Driving: Preferred, Not Required
- Travel: No Travel Required
- Work Hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Languages: English
- Experience:5+Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing
- Personality Traits: Cheerfully, discretely, diligently, and with attention to detail
- Salary:Open based on experience
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
- Health Insurance: No