Private family looking hire a Housekeeper/Cook.Job Description:
PrivateResidenceseeks an experiencedHousekeeper/Cook to assist with the dailycare and cleaning of their household.Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence;
- Laundry and ironingofclothing and linens;
- Management and organization of closets, pantries, etc.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of familydinners
- Ensuring the meticulous appearance of residence
- Prepare dinners and lunches
This is a full-time position with a 5 day work week. Friday-Sunday is necessary. Two days off during the week.The Ideal Candidate:
Will be an experienced housekeeper with great cooking skills. Husband and wife work full time. It would be ideal to have someone who is an efficient cleaner and enjoys spending time in the kitchen. By the time the family gets home at night they would enjoy a home cooked meal and would appreciate being able to bring healthy lunches to work the next day.
Weekends thehome is filled with family. The house is really busy May through September. Summer time there are guests from all over including: Israel, Ireland, and California. Full Housekeeping skills,organize drawers, laundry and iron every 3 days. Many unused rooms during the week but will occupied on weekends and need cleaning. Family lives down the road and grand children often stay over on weekends.
Requested Duration: years
About the Family
- Housekeeping: Full Housekeeping Required
- Cooking: Help Start/Prep for Dinner, Plain Cooking Required
- Laundry: Family Laundry, Hand Wash Delicates,
- Ironing: Yes
- Errands: 2/3 times a wk Grocery Shopping
- Driving: Required
- Travel: No Travel Required
- Work Hours:Flexible hours during week; full time on weekends.
- Experience:10 Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing
- Personality Traits: Hardworking; pleasant to be around; enjoychildren
- Salary: $25-$28
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
- Vacation: Two weeks vacation when family goes away. Flexibility to travel while family is traveling.