UHNWfamily looking hire two positions - aProfessional Executive Housekeeper and Laundressto work with their family in their newly built large estate located in Williamsburg, Virginia.
The Ideal Candidate: Looking to hire a full time/live out experienced housekeeper. The position is Monday through Friday, with occasional weekends and overtime (with notice). The duties include meticulous housekeeping, laundering and some ironing. The home is 5 BRs, 6 BAs and 2 BAs. Candidates should have good, long-term references working as a Housekeeper. Should be able to work in a home with employers on site as well as when the family is away from the home due to travel.
What Works Best for Family: Positive attitude, ability to work when owners are in home as well as not in the home. Flexibility, discretion. This position will be a learning curve. The individual does not need to speak english, most important is someone who can work with a family at home...
Family would relocate the right candidate and can offer a place to live off of the property.
Requested Duration: Many Years
About the Family
Current Staff: Personal Assistant
Home SQFT: 10000
- Childcare: Adult children - not in home
- Housekeeping: Full Housekeeping Required
- Cooking:Light Cooking
- Laundry: Family Laundry
- Ironing: Yes
- Errands: No Errands Required
- Driving: Own Car
- Travel: No Travel Required
- Work Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Languages: English
- Experience:6Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Prior In Home Experience
- Minimum of 2 References
- Communicate via text/daily messages
- Ability to work later
- Ability to work independently
- High Energy Level
- Mature and Consistent
- Salary: DOE
- Living Accommodations: Live out, but can relocate the right person to live in a separate apartment located off of their property
- Health Insurance: Yes