36 Valley Dr, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025, USA
We are seeking a Housekeeping Director
to join our skilled nursing home facility in Shady Nook Nursing and Rehab
at Lawrenceburg, IN!
The primary purpose of the job position is to implement required housekeeping procedures in an efficient, cost effective manner meeting all federal, state, and local requirements while providing a safe environment for our residents.Responsibilities
- Ensure facility and department are maintained in a clean and safe manner and necessary equipment and supplies are maintained and operable to perform required duties and services
- Ensure sufficient level of supplies, disinfectants, equipment, etc. is maintained to provide a clean, safe and sanitary environment
- Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining infection control, waste disposal and Universal Precautions policies and procedures to ensure sanitary environment is maintained at all times and aseptic and isolation techniques are followed
- Make weekly inspections of all environmental services functions to assure quality control measures are continually maintained
- Supervise and inspect dryer line disposal process according to facility policies
- Supervise distribution of resident clothing in accordance with resident rights and facility policies and procedures
- Supervise loading, operation of and unloading of facility washers and dryers
- Ensure all resident clothing is clean, folded, repaired, and returned to resident rooms according to facility policies and procedures
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED preferred.
- Computer knowledge desirable
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience preferable in a supervisory capacity.
- Medical or long-term care experience is desirable.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!