Established in 1818 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Brown Brothers Harriman helps protect its clients’ financial well-being, and to grow their assets for a long time. Strategic investments and creative business decisions have revolutionized BBH from pioneers in merchant banking and transatlantic trade to a globally integrated financial services company. The company houses a closely knitted team of 6,000+ employees that operates in 17 locations across Europe, North America, and Asia. The perspective and know-how of every employee working at BBH counts. The company has a flat organizational structure and fosters a collaborative work environment. For BBH every employee is essential to its success, therefore, the company puts its best efforts into providing a platform where the team openly shares their ideas. The team is committed to being the most valued, trusted, and differentiated partner to each client it serves. BBH has been recognized on the 2020 Best Practices Inclusion Index as one of the Best Place to Work.
HR PREBOARDING SPECIALIST
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you
JOIN US AS A HR Preboarding Specialist
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting HR Preboarding Specialist to join our Human Resources team. In this role you will provide cross-functional support to the diverse parts of HR organization, newly-hired employees and the business locally and globally. This position is part of a dynamic team that handles contracts and offer creation, Workday hire data entry, candidate correspondence, new hire facing, and other tasks related to Preboarding process.
SOME OF YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Organize and administer the New Hire data entries and changes in the recruiting tool Workday
* Provide timely correspondence to successful external candidates, and internally to recruiting through our case management tool
* Prepare offer letters/employment contracts for distribution to successful candidates
* Initiate background check process with 3rd party companies supporting background screenings.
* Onboard new hires on their first day
* Ability to successfully collaborate with colleagues from the local and virtual teams
* Demonstrated customer focus and strong action orientation
* Critical thinking and drive for improvement
* Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
* Awareness of the Data Protection regulations and standards
* Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to details
* Ability to manage time, priorities and projects
* Knowledge of Workday, Cisive, and Onboarding processes will be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER:
* A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
* Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
* Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself without leaving the firm
* A culture of inclusion that values each employee s unique perspective
* High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
* Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
* Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.