In the role of HR Coordinator, our primary responsibility is to manage the administrative duties of the human resources department of our company. We are responsible for finding out professional people on behalf of the company for the open job listings. We manage the human resources email inbox and other internal messages by serving as the main point of contact between the HR department and the company. Working as HR Coordinators, we provide assistance to the human resources managers. We contribute our expert hiring skills in the recruitment processes of new employees. We also maintain the employee working records and manage the payroll system. We train the new employees related to their specific job titles.
- addressing the human resources related queries and requests
- providing guidance and training to the new employees of the company
- assisting HR managers in the recruitment processes
- scheduling meetings and interviews for employees
- staying up-to-date with the latest HR trends