As Human Resources Managers, we supervise the hiring process, connect executives with employees, build an employer brand, improve employee engagement, build tactical talent resources, ownership of all HR matters across the organization from hiring to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. The Human Resources Managers recruit staff, maintain a seamless onboarding process, train, counsel, coach the staff, resolve conflicts through positive and professional mediation, and carry out necessary administrative duties. We conduct performance and wage reviews, develop clear policies, and ensure policy awareness and create clear and concise reports.
- give helpful and engaging presentations
- ensure workplace health and safety compliance
- handle workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures
- maintain employee and workplace privacy
- lead a team of junior human resource managers