The HR Project Manager will report to the Head of Strategy and Transformation to manage and execute the HR Thrive project (Cloud implementation) and support execution of strategic HR initiatives with multiple workstreams. The position will assume primary responsibility for managing all the program deliverables, reporting to the HR Transformation & Strategy Lead.
• Direct management of multiple, large, concurrent workstreams for the implementation of the new HR Cloud Platform
• Responsible for developing comprehensive project plans that identify clear milestones, dependencies, assumptions, and manage contingencies for any identified risk
• Develops formal recommendations and presentations for senior management
• Works with customers and stakeholders to generate solutions to business issues and then plans/implements those solutions
• Prepares project management agendas, presentations, and facilitates meetings for status reviews with stakeholders
• Tracks and models financial impacts and associated project costs
• Collaborates across the organization as needed (IT, Finance) to facilitate implementation of projects
• Works closely with multiple HR vendors and consultants to manage implementation of systems and customer service impacts.
• Independently creates communication plans for workstreams and interfaces with appropriate teams to manage who needs to know what, and when, for complex and long-term projects
• Identifies and monitors key change management opportunities related to project implementation.
• Manages the process of updating various plan documents as needed for project completion
• Bachelor's degree
• 3 years of project management experience including experience as a partner on enterprise technology design and implementation
•Ability to develop basic financial models to support decision-makingPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:• 5 years of project management experience• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification• Able to easily interpret complex material into a simple, easy to understand format
• Has broad understanding of project planning and execution methodologies
• Comfortable speaking with all levels of the organization, external vendors, and corporate partners
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills, solution oriented
•Superior attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
About AXAWould you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
What We Offer