Duff and Phelps, a multinational financial consultancy firm, founded in 1932 by William Duff and George Phelps in Chicago, Illinois, US.
Current CEO is Noah Gottdiener.
They were founded to advocate fairness and transparency in public as well as the private sectors. They provide financial services to maximize value for clients. They offer services in the following areas of valuation, disputes and investigations, cybersecurity, and regulatory issues. They are leading global providers of risk solutions and the leaders in complex business services and have approximately 4000 skilled professionals in 25 countries around the world.
Main headquarters are in New York, United States.
They make an annual revenue of approximately $925 million (USD).
They differentiate themselves in their commitment to question assumptions, critically analyze the facts and provide the clients with what they need to know to make favorable decisions.
Job Description - Human Capital Business Partner II (18001701)
Human Capital Business Partner II(
Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
The Human Capital Business Partner will be the Human Capital generalist to Duff & Phelps management for several of our Business Units.
This position will partner with executives in the Region to foster Duff & Phelp’s performance based culture. The Business Partner will be involved in all Human Capital initiatives including performance management, new hire orientation, the annual review and compensation process, retention strategies, rewards and recognition programs, employee relations and various other human resources issues. The Business Partner will also act as a go to person for staff in the regional offices with respect to the aforementioned issues.
- Interprets Human Capital and Company policies and ensures adherence to them.
- Oversee Mid-Year and Year-End Performance Management Program for cities within Business Partners’ area of responsibility.
- Advise leaders as to base pay and incentive compensation adjustments and reviews.
- Assists in providing training and development programs related to Human Capital programs such as the Performance Management Program.
- Support of Human Capital Initiatives including retention strategies and mentoring.
- Coach senior management to become more effective leaders.
- Responsible for orienting individual employees and conducting exit interviews.
- Responds to and properly handles employee relations matters consistent with company policy guidelines.
- Assist with various Human Capital projects as assigned.
- 7 to 10 years progressive human resources/human capital experience including employee relations.
- Four year degree or equivalent, human resources/human capital or related field preferred.
- Must possess strong communication (oral and written) and customer service skills.
- Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a confidential environment essential.
- Excellent organization skills - ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimum direction.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and database skills.
- Detailed understanding of human resource laws and regulations.
- Strong analytical skills including ability to analyze compensation data.
- Ability to travel within regions of responsibility (San Francisco, Seattle and Los Angeles)
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability.
: Chicago 311 South Wacker Drive, Suite 4200 Chicago 60606
:Dec 12, 2018