We come from different fields. Different backgrounds. Different countries. But our people have this in common: a passion for making a positive impact on the world.We are in the business of making big things possible when it really matters.Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them the data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www. icf. com/careers to find your next career. ICF together for tomorrow.
Human Resource/Human Capital Subject Matter Experts
Fairfax, VA with travel to client site in the DC metro area
ICF is hiring a Human Resource/Human Capital Subject Matter Experts to support and promote a fully functioning Human Capital Office.
Qualifications Needed for this Role:
- 10-15 years of human capital experience, preferably in an intelligence agency, military environment and civilian federal agency
- Active Security clearance
- 2 years working in a pay-for-performance environment
- Bachelor s Degree required; preferably human resources, human capital management, or related field
- Expert knowledge using Microsoft Office suite, in particular excel, power-point, word, project management
- Expert knowledge to support content development and production in multiple human resource/human capital areas such as training, performance management, policy development, pay pool managementorganizational design, new employee programs (on-boarding programs), awards programs, career/professional development programs, retention and recruitment programs
- Advanced facilitation and project management skills
- Knowledge of change management and ability to review, modify, adapt, or develop content to support successful transitions across multiple environments
- Ability to develop strategic requirements, conducting trend analysis, and developing reports, briefs, job-aids, working papers, processes, etc. to support human capital initiatives
- Ability to serve as an effective and forward-leaning change agent during transition and transformation efforts
- Familiarity with DoD and DSS strategic human capital goals and objectives
- Knowledge of Sharepoint and Visio highly desirable
- Excellent verbal, oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong team player with the ability to both collaborate and to take initiative and work well independently
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet stringent deadlines
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please emailicfcareercenter@icf. com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination:EEO is the lawandPay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)