Publix is continually recognized as one of the best places in America to work; see why Publix should be part of your list of top places to work in Pharmacy. And, with growth potential of up to 50 new pharmacies per year, our promote from within culture allows for a rewarding career path into any one of the following areas: retail management, specialty pharmacy, out-patient hospital pharmacy, corporate or centralized pharmacy operations.
* performing all team assignments
* maintaining housekeeping
* assisting with set up of production line
* assisting with monitoring and adjustment of sauces and ingredients usage as needed for each product
* monitoring ingredient and sauce distribution and appearance in cartons
* performing scrapes, tasting and checking every 15 minutes on cartons
* assisting other freezer operators with monitoring the production line for problems
* cleaning and sanitizing equipment
* performing preventative maintenance on equipment
* interacting with staff, associates and regulatory personnel
* other duties as assigned.
* must be at least 18 years old
* must demonstrate excellent work habits in line with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
* must demonstrate safe working habits
* must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds frequently
* must obtain license and operate forklift
* must be able to learn and perform all positions
* must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
* must have good human relations skills (the ability to work well with others and be a team player)
* must be able to work any shift, nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours
* must have excellent attendance and punctuality
* must have excellent safety work habits
* must be willing to assist other team members in other areas
* must be able to perform steady and productive work for an extended period of time
* must be able to work efficiently with little or no supervision
* must be able to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
* must possess basic math skills
* must be able to communicate effectively
* must show enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work and
* must show a commitment to Publix and our mission.
Work Environment Temperatures range from 30 to 35 degrees. Hours of Work 1:00pm - 9:30pm, Rotating days Frequency of Pay Weekly Minimum Base Pay 16.10 Maximum Base Pay 22.40 Potential Annual Base Pay 33,488 - 46,592 Year End Bonus
* To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus in December. In the first year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to 15 hours of pay, and in the second year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to one week's pay if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check. In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to two weeks pay.
Benefits Information ? Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
? An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
? 401(k) retirement savings plan
? Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
? Group dental plan
? Group vision plan
? Sick pay
? Long-term disability insurance
? Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
? Tuition reimbursement
? Vacation pay
? Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
? Paycheck direct deposit
? Credit union
? Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
? 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager's approval: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Address 445 Hurricane Trail City Dacula State Georgia Zip Code 30019-2067 Travel Frequency 0% Additional Information
* Please be sure to monitor your email including your spam folder, daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position. Please do not use your Publix email address when applying.
* Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Employee DiscountTuition AssistancePaid HolidaysHealth InsuranceVision Insurance
Accidental Death & Dismemberment InsuranceDental InsuranceLife InsuranceVacation & Paid Time OffSick Days
Retirement PlanDisability InsuranceStock Options401K Plan