As implementation consultants, we work to implement our organization’s (software) solutions for clients and partners. We are software specialists with a good understanding of project delivery disciplines. We take part in the entire solution delivery lifecycle, from project initiation beyond go-live. We develop training materials, product documentation, and end-user resources. We act as a primary point of contact for client support during the implementation phase of the project. Our role may involve a lot of traveling.
- documenting customer business requirements requirements
- engineering solutions based on customer business requirements
- collaborating with internal resources to deliver best practice solutions
- participating in implementation, testing
- delivering workshops and trainings to clients
- providing go-live and post-live support