Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc. (NEHCR) based in Plymouth, MA, is a healthcare recruitment company, providing you temporary, contract and permanent placement opportunities across the healthcare sector. Its client portfolio falls into the categories of hospitals, clinics, healthcare consulting firms, managed care, IT, insurance, dental and pharmaceutical industry. Customers trust NEHCR for its experience in healthcare recruitment and consulting, strict candidate screening process and on-site evaluation. The company recruits physicians, nurses, dentist, pharmacists, and other mid-level staff across the healthcare arena. NEHCR has been providing its solutions since 2011.
We are seeking a Team Leader in our In Home Therapy Program in Westfield, MA.
As the Team Leader, you will provide high quality clinical services, including family and collateral consultation, on assigned cases. Family consultation includes therapy with the entire family and the enrolled In Home Therapy child/youth based on sound clinical principles. The Team Leader will provide effective and positive leadership to a multidisciplinary team.
Requirements of the Team Leader:
- Have broad knowledge of mental illness and treatment approaches, particularly in emotionally disturbed children/youth.
- Have familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems
- Have a minimum of two years working with SED children, adolescents and families.
- Are licensed at the independent practice level (LICSW, LMHC, Ph.D.)
- CANS-MA certified.
- Must have minimum of a Master's degree in a mental health field
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs